This event was held on Tuesday Dec 5th 2017 at the 4.023 km long Indianapolis Motor Speedway track in United States. Qualifying begins at began GMT, followed by 20:00 zero race500 km 'ish.
This event had to be unfortunately cancelled due to multiple problems on the iRacing service. You can read about it here … https://undiecar.com/undie-500-cancelled/
This event will be held with the free Dallara IR-05 Indycar and a fixed setup (download the setup here).
- Full course cautions will be on with double file restarts and lucky dog
- All drivers will be allowed one fast repair
- This event will be open to the public*
- Race distance will be 500 km (124 laps)
* drivers with extremely poor iRacing stats may be rejected
This event will be password protected to avoid random passers by turning and causing trouble. It is open to everybody though. You will be able to join by simply visiting the iRacing hosted races page and finding the Undie 500 event.
The password for the event will be “undiecar“.