The 1.2 hours of Butthurt is on this Tuesday at 20:30 GMT at Bathurst in the Radical SR8s and
the (free) Riley MKXX Daytona prototypes. Both cars are in the same class. The Riley may have a slight edge on speed, but it seems to have lower fuel usage, so we are unsure which will be best. The Riley seems to be a little stronger, so if you have a propensity to put your car in the wall then you may want to err towards the Riley 😉
You will see the race listed in the iRacing league sessions page.
If you aren’t a member of the league on iRacing, just go sign up on the league page and we’ll add you ASAP.
Live streams and member websites
The following members usually live stream our events:
1. Thomas Lademann (mostly German): https://www.twitch.tv/asphaltschneider/ (his post-race crash anaylsis is particularly interesting)
2. Renzo A. Olivieri (Italian): https://www.youtube.com/c/RenzoAOlivieri
3. Steven Brumfield (German): https://www.twitch.tv/causa45x
4. Marco Juen (German): http://www.twitch.tv/aemjay
5. Frederico Stocker (English): http://www.twitch.tv/vect9r
6. Nadir Rinderknecht: http://www.twitch.tv/skullface_zh
7. Combined Thomas/Marco multi-stream: http://www.multistream.tv/aemjay/vect9r/asphaltschneider
The following are websites featuring news about the Undiecar Championship. If you know of any suitable websites for posting here, please let us know.
If you have any trouble finding the event in iRacing or have any questions, just ask in the Undiecar Discord channel. There’s usually someone around on Discord to help out. If you like to jibber jabber often mid-race, then you should join our Discord voice chat during races. There’s usually a small group of us chit chatting all race long.
If you would like to help out with the league, please visit our donations page 😀