Round two of the Undiecar Championship is on this Tuesday at 19:30 GMT at the new updated Charlotte roval (a brand new chicane was added last week). We will be back driving the MX-5’s.
You will see the race listed in the iRacing league sessions page.
If you aren’t a member of the league on iRacing, just go sign up on the league page and we’ll add you ASAP.
There has been some confusion in recent events regarding the use of the apron. iRacing does not allow driving on the apron of oval/roval circuits and since we following iRacing rules, we do not allow it either. Please note that iRacing sucks at enforcing their own rules regarding this and require a protest to be filed against anyone caught; so in the case of the Undiecar Championship, if you see anyone cheating by driving on the apron, just file a protest with us directly, and we will punish the competitor accordingly. More information regarding apron usage can be found at https://undiecar.com/road-apron/.
The following members usually live stream our events:
1. Thomas Lademann (mostly German): https://www.twitch.tv/asphaltschneider/ (his post-race crash anaylsis is particularly interesting)
2. Renzo A. Olivieri (Italian): https://www.youtube.com/c/RenzoAOlivieri
3. Marco Juen (German): http://www.twitch.tv/aemjay
4. Frederico Stocker (English): http://www.twitch.tv/vect9r
5. Nadir Rinderknecht: http://www.twitch.tv/skullface_zh
6. Combined Thomas/Marco multi-stream: http://www.multistream.tv/aemjay/vect9r/asphaltschneider
If you have any trouble finding the event in iRacing or have any questions, just ask in the Undiecar Discord channel. There’s usually someone around on Discord to help out. If you like to jibber jabber often mid-race, then you should join our Discord voice chat during races. There’s usually a small group of us chit chatting all race long.
If you would like to help out with the league, please visit our donations page 😀