Round two of season 13 starts on Tuesday at 20:30 GMT. This event will be with the Silverado trucks at Texas oval (whuch is now available for free).
You will see the race listed in the iRacing league sessions page.
If you aren’t a member of the league on iRacing, just go sign up on the league page and we’ll add you ASAP.
Use your rig to help fight covid-19!
Folding@home is a distributed computing project for disease research that simulates protein folding, computational drug design, and other types of molecular dynamics. They make use of the idle resources of personal computers owned by volunteers from all over the world. They are in need of volunteers with a powerful GPU – that means us! If you would like to assist, simply install the software on your racing rig and turn it on whenever your computer is idle (don’t leave it running whilst you are playing iRacing 😉 ).
* Insert joke about Corona beer or turning crowds off *
Live streams and member websites
The following members usually live stream our events:
1. Thomas Lademann (mostly German): https://www.twitch.tv/asphaltschneider/ (his post-race crash anaylsis is particularly interesting)
2. Renzo A. Olivieri (Italian): https://www.youtube.com/c/RenzoAOlivieri
3. Steven Brumfield (German): https://www.twitch.tv/causa45x
4. Marco Juen (German): http://www.twitch.tv/aemjay
5. Frederico Stocker (English): http://www.twitch.tv/vect9r
6. Nadir Rinderknecht: http://www.twitch.tv/skullface_zh
7. Combined Thomas/Marco multi-stream: http://www.multistream.tv/aemjay/vect9r/asphaltschneider
The following are websites featuring news about the Undiecar Championship. If you know of any suitable websites for posting here, please let us know.
If you have any trouble finding the event in iRacing or have any questions, just ask in the Undiecar Discord channel. There’s usually someone around on Discord to help out. If you like to jibber jabber often mid-race, then you should join our Discord voice chat during races. There’s usually a small group of us chit chatting all race long.
If you would like to help out with the league, please visit our donations page 😀