Week 13 is here, and so the Undiecar Championship are moving to a Thursday special event so that we can test out all the new iRacing bells and whistles. Racing starts on Thursday at 19:30 GMT on Mount Panorama. This time around, we will be doing a series of short multi-class sprint races. Cars will leave in staggered order, so the slowest cars will still be in contention to win 😉 We will explain how the races will be held during the session. Just turn up in the session 😀 Cars on offer are the brand new Audi RS3 LMS TCR, NASCAR Chevrolet Silverado Truck circa 2013, Cadillac CTS-V, Mazda MX-5 Cup 2016, Porsche 911 GT3 Cup and Radical SR8 V8. Open setups are allowed.
You will see the race listed in the iRacing league sessions page.
If you aren’t a member of the league on iRacing, just go sign up on the league page and we’ll add you ASAP.
The final race of season 10 will be a week later on Tuesday September 10th.
The following members usually live stream our events:
1. Thomas Lademann (mostly German): https://www.twitch.tv/asphaltschneider/ (his post-race crash anaylsis is particularly interesting)
2. Renzo A. Olivieri (Italian): https://www.youtube.com/c/RenzoAOlivieri
3. Marco Juen (German): http://www.twitch.tv/aemjay
4. Frederico Stocker (English): http://www.twitch.tv/vect9r
5. Combined Thomas/Marco multi-stream: http://www.multistream.tv/aemjay/vect9r/asphaltschneider
If you have any trouble finding the event in iRacing or have any questions, just ask in the Undiecar Discord channel. There’s usually someone around on Discord to help out. If you like to jibber jabber often mid-race, then you should join our Discord voice chat during races. There’s usually a small group of us chit chatting all race long.
If you would like to help out with the league, please visit our donations page 😀